Tuesday 23 September 2008

FX MoneyMap - EURJPY 23.9.08



Similar trade to yesterday ...





There had been significant movement in the EURJPY in the London session. I scanned the FX MoneyMap charts to find a likely candidate to trade. Having found the EURJPY pair nicely setup, I waited for price to retrace back into the line cluster. I then looked at the FX MoneyMap Grid for a lower level to go long at with the all important 4 column support.

It was the usual wait for price to drop to the buy level and then I entered manually. I placed a limit order at the upper levels of the FX MoneyMap Grid line cluster. It took the usual 6 to 8 minutes to get my profit target. It may have taken less had I not cancelled my limit order and decided to exit manually. Plan the trade - in manually and out automatically, and trade the plan!




No comments: